Junior Auxiliary of the Eastern Shore presents:
The Leprechaun Ride
Our 1st annual Spring Charity Ride Event
Sunday, March 15th, 2020
Ride Time from Rainbow: 3:00pm
Tickets: Adult - $25.00 Child (12under) - $15
Deck yourself in green and don your best St. Patrick's Day attire and join Junior Auxiliary of the Eastern Shore and McSharry's Irish Pub as we host the first annual JA presents: The Leprechaun Ride, in a family-friendly celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
Children and Adults alike are encouraged to dress in attire, decorate their bikes and sprinkle their pots of gold as we chase the rainbow in a leisurely charity bicycle parade throughout the streets of beautiful downtown Fairhope. The 1 mile+ route will begin and end at McSharry's Irish Pub located at Equality St. and Bancroft, circling through all major downtown streets (route will be posted)
Hang around afterwards to visit with friends and let the children play on the blocked off Equality St. between The Mill and McSharry's Irish Pub. Awards will be announced following the ride for:
- Best Male Leprechaun Attire
- Best Female Leprechaun Attire
- Best Kid Leprechaun Attire
- Best Group Leprechaun Attire
- Best Bike - St. Pattie's Day style!
Enjoy St. Patrick's Day food and drink specials at participating downtown restaurants prior to the kick-off of the ride. McSharry's Irish Pub will host an After-Party (alcohol must remain on McSharry's premises - inside or on patio only), serving their famous Green Beer and hosting their Traditional Irish Music Session following the conclusion of the ride.
- Bracelet and T-Shirt pickup will be set up next to the registration table on the day of event at McSharry's Irish Pub. All registrants must check-in prior to the event. Registration Check-in / T-Shirt pickup will be from 12:30pm - 2:30pm, March 15th. ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR BRACELET TO PARTICIPATE.
- The event is intended for a fun, family-friendly, casual bike ride/parade through Fairhope. Partipants are encouraged to sprinkle their pots of gold to parade supporters!
- Distance: approximately 1 mile
- Children, Adults, Families & Groups encouraged! Bicycles, tricycles and walkers ONLY - no powered carts or ATVs are permissible. Child carriers or trailers pulled behind bikes are allowed.
- Fairhope Streets will close at 2:00pm on the day of the ride.
- Awards will be given following the conclusion of the ride!
100% of all proceeds directly benefit children and families in critical need on the Eastern Shore. With your support we are able to fund service and out-reach projects, provide critical needs such as food, shoes, clothing and uniforms, as well as meet many other crucial needs within our Eastern Shore community. The Junior Auxiliary of the Eastern Shore is a nonprofit organization led by volunteers with a mission to help and support children, youth and families in need on the Eastern Shore. Your support of our organization stays 100% local! To learn more about Junior Auxiliary of the Eastern Shore, visit us at: www.jaeasternshore.org.